Online Telehealth COVID-19 Services
Designed Specifically for Health & Wellness Helping Professionals and Non-profit community organizations: medical, social service, mental health and wellness providers; and body workers and healers, wellness coaches, and non-profit community organizations
Three levels of COVID-19 Professional Support Services are currently offered by Irene Greene.
“I began these free COVID-19 related services the week of March 16, 2020. I welcome individuals and organizations who need a reduced fee or a no fee option.”
1. Organizational Consultation, Support and Training for non-profit agencies and organizations – leadership teams and staff. Developed specifically for working-at-home or “essential” social service, mental health and medical providers, and community organizations Organizational Support – COVID-19 (PDF)
- Work with leadership teams to help them assess needs and support their staff maintain personal and professional resiliency for the long haul of COVID-19
- Provide personalized live online group facilitation, support, training, and consultation, including short-term or long-term weekly or bi-weekly “staff wellness group check-ins,” burnout awareness and self-care skill-building, and organizational consultation
- Each non-profit group facilitation includes a COVID-19 Trauma-Informed Personal and Professional Health and Wellness Assessment for each staff member. Tailored to your organization. Developed by Irene Greene
2. Telehealth individual counseling, coaching and support sessions for individuals who work within the helping professions Free Telehealth for Helping Professionals COVID GREENE (PDF)
3. Support Groups: Online Live COVID-19 groups for helping professionals
These three psycho-educational coaching wellness groups are an intentional opportunity for a broad base of health and wellness workers to unite their strengths, strategies and resources; to receive coaching and consultation on self-care and work/life balance; to share concerns and wisdom, and to stay connected.
No one is turned away for inability to pay!
Registration includes a COVID-19 Trauma-Informed Personal and Professional Health and Wellness Assessment developed by Irene Greene.
Group type #1: General Helping Professionals:
- Monday, April 6 – May 4, 2020 at 5-630p CST (For Helping Professionals – full)
- Monday, May 11 – June 15, 2020 at 5-630p CST (For Helping Professionals)
Group type #2: Tailored for LGBTQIA Helping Professionals:
Use Your Words and Colors: A COVID-19 Resiliency & Trauma-Informed Creative Expression Support Group for LGBTQAI+ Health, Medical and Wellness Professionals May 14, 2020 – July 23, 2020 |10 Thursdays, 4 – 530p CST | Meets live on Zoom.
This group is open to LGBTQIA+ individual and community health, wellness and justice workers: therapists, counselors, advocates, social workers, wellness coaches, body workers, first responders, medical and related healers; and non-profit and social justice community organizers.
Group type #3: Tailored for Body Workers and Related Healers:
Meets 5 Tuesdays 10-1130a, starting May 12 – June 9, 2020: Self-Care and Resiliency During COVID-19 and Beyond: Bodyworkers and Healers’ Online Trauma-informed Psychoeducational Support Group
IRENE ALSO PROVIDES PERSONALIZED ONLINE SHORT or LONG-TERM GROUP FACILITATION, TRAINING, SUPPORT & CONSULTATION FOR YOUR AGENCY OR ORGANIZATION