Telehealth COVID-19 Services:
For social service and mental health professionals, agencies and organizations
The Coronavirus has forever changed our lives and work as we have known it. This is a multi-layered traumatic time. Whether as “essential” providers or via telehealth, helping professionals are on the front lines. We are doing important work. Our self-care is essential.
- Organizational Consultation, support and training to social service and mental health organizations and agencies – for your leadership teams and your staff Helping Professional Organizational Support – COVID-19 (PDF)
- Helping Professionals’ Wellness Groups: Self-Care and Wellness Support Groups During COVID-19 (Free slots still available)
- Individual and group COVID-19 wellness coaching for helping professionals Contact Irene for information. (Some free slots are still available: Free Telehealth PDF )
I. CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) Professional Support and Consultation for Organizations and Agencies COVID-19 Organizational Support Options – COVID-19 (PDF)
All levels of any service organization will need extra
fortification and intention to balance the traumatic
and uncertain nature of these times.
Through this surreal long haul, it is important that
everyone remains as psychologically, emotionally and
physically resilient as possible.
For working-at-home or “essential” social service, mental health and medical providers, and community organizers
Is your organization needing extra help and support? Build Resiliency for the long haul. At this time staff could likely benefit from any extra support.
Irene is working with organizations and agencies to help them support their staff. She provides personalized online group facilitation, support, training, and consultation, including short-term or long-term weekly or bi-weekly staff wellness group check-ins, burnout awareness and self-care skill-building, and organizational consultation.
She has extensive experience consulting, coaching and training non-profit organizations who provide direct services to the community or work for social justice.
II. COVID-19 Coaching Wellness Groups Developed Specifically for Your Organization or Agency:
One of the options that many organizations and agencies are finding helpful is to work with Irene to arrange online wellness group check-in meetings for their staff. Irene works with each organization to create a group meeting structure that is geared towards the particular services that organization provides, the specific duties of the staff who will be present, and the challenges and concerns that staff are facing. Professional Support – COVID-19 (PDF)
III. Online Coaching Wellness Groups for Mental Health and Social Service Professionals:
Online Psycho-Educational & Coaching Wellness Groups for Mental Health Professionals (For information and to register)
Self-Care During COVID-19: Helping Professionals’ Online Wellness Groups
These psycho-educational coaching wellness groups are offered in a rotating schedule. Members financially commit to 5 sessions. When a 5-week session ends, the current members have the option to re-commit and continue, or end participation. As spots become available, new members may be added for the next 5-week rotation. | I also offer live online wellness group meetings to organizations and agencies and their staff. (To register)
These groups are an intentional opportunity for mental health and social service providers to unite strengths, strategies and resources; receive coaching and consultation; share concerns and wisdom, and simply stay connected.
Format: Mutual support and group discussion, coaching, consultation, grounding and mindfulness, psycho-education, and self-care homework
Topics & Themes:
Identify creative ways to mutually-support each other
- Receive coaching and strategies to stay emotionally and physically resilient
- Obtain psycho-education about stress, compassion fatigue, burnout and vicarious trauma symptoms and preventative measures
- Learn how to identify and sooth our own moral injury
- Identify professional boundaries and ethics when practicing from home
- Receive consultation about telehealth ethical dilemmas
- Exchange information about COVID-19, telehealth, shelter-in-place, etc.
- Balance Work-Family-Self when working from home
- Practice letting go of our perfectionism and what we can not control
- Address our anxiety and worry about the uncertainty of the times
- Identify fears around reduced income and loved ones getting sick
- Come to terms with the guilt we may feel from not helping clients enough
- Express the grief and loss from illness and death of clients, colleagues, community, family
- Celebrate the positives of working at home
- Gain strength and solace from connecting with others
About the facilitator: Irene Greene MSED (of Greene Growth & Training in Minneapolis) has over 30 years as a group facilitator, counselor, wellness coach, educator and professional consultant. Her specialty areas include trauma-informed care, addressing and curbing compassion fatigue, oppression fatigue, political trauma stress, burnout and stress. Irene has extensive experience offering training, consulting, support and coaching for non-profit and community organizations.
IRENE ALSO PROVIDES PERSONALIZED ONLINE SHORT or LONG-TERM GROUP FACILITATION, TRAINING, SUPPORT & CONSULTATION FOR YOUR AGENCY OR ORGANIZATION