Online Telehealth COVID-19 Services
Designed Specifically for Health & Wellness Helping Professionals and Non-profit Community Organizations:
- medical, social service, and mental health providers
- bodyworkers and healers
- wellness coaches
- non-profit leadership, staff, board, and volunteers
“I began these free COVID-19 related services the week of March 16, 2020. I welcome individuals and organizations who need a reduced fee or a no-fee option.” – Irene Greene
- Organizational Consultation, Support, and Training for non-profit agencies and organizations Organizational Support – COVID-19 (PDF)
- Collaborate with leadership teams to assess their wellness needs to better support their staff in maintaining personal and professional resiliency for the long haul of COVID-19.
- Provide personalized live online group facilitation, support, training, and consultation, including short-term or long-term weekly or bi-weekly “staff wellness group check-ins,” burnout awareness and self-care skill-building, and organizational consultation
- Each non-profit group facilitation includes a COVID-19 Trauma-Informed Personal and Professional Health and Wellness Assessment for each staff member. This assessment is tailored to your organization and developed by Irene Greene.
Telehealth individual counseling, coaching, and support sessions for helping professions Free Telehealth for Helping Professionals COVID GREENE (PDF)
Online Live COVID-19 resiliency and wellness support groups for helping professionals:
- Group type #1: General Helping Professionals:
- Group type #2: Tailored for LGBTQIA Helping Professionals:
- Use Your Words and Colors: A COVID-19 Resiliency & Trauma-Informed Creative Expression Support Group for LGBTQAI+ Health, Medical, and Wellness Professionals (Archived)
- This group is open to LGBTQIA+ individual and community health, wellness, and justice workers: therapists, counselors, advocates, social workers, wellness coaches, bodyworkers, first responders, medical and related healers; and non-profit and social justice community organizers.
- Group type #3: Tailored for Body Workers and Related Healers:
No one is turned away for inability to pay!
Registration includes a COVID-19 Trauma-Informed Personal and Professional Health and Wellness Assessment developed by Irene Greene.