ALL SERVICES ARE CURRENTLY OFFERED ONLINE | TELEHEALTH
Are you feeling stuck in your life?
Do you feel out of control, anxious, afraid, doubtful, or depressed?
Do you want objective and nonjudgmental help to sort out some personal problems or questions?
Are you dealing with some life, personal, family, or work transitions that could use more clarity and intention on your part?
Are you needing to make some changes so that you can be living the life that you want to be living and being more of the person who you want to be?
Do you want to be in a multi-culturally-aware setting that is inclusive of all types of sexual and gender identities and expressions, sensitive to racial and class bias, and oppression?
Successful individual growth is a process of self-examination, self-discovery, self-reflection, and self-actualization. It is about taking yourself seriously, spending time getting to know who you are, what you like about yourself, and what you want to change. It entails prioritizing self-care and wellness, letting go, taking action, and allowing patience through the bumbling process of personal growth.
Collaboration and Balance
Personal insight-building, positive growth, and lasting change occur when there is a collaboration between the client and the helping professional. Collaboration between us will increase trust in the process, in yourself as a client, and in me as your guide and helper. This work is a vital balance between the willingness of the client to venture into self-examination and a commitment to risk change and the steadfast assurance of the helper to compassionately witness and foster this journeying.
I help humans identify their concerns or blocks; define what they would like to change; establish boundaries based in integrity, respect, and self-care; increase personal understanding and self-empowerment; learn new skills and strategies; and then, make the changes necessary to be more of the person who they want to be. I incorporate an oppression trauma-informed lens with healing-centered engagement.
Individual work can help you to:
- Understand yourself better: why you make the choices you make and why you do the things that you do (that may or may not be helpful to you, your life, work, or relationships).
- Figure out what changes you need to make and how you will make them.
- Acquire fresh ways to think and feel about yourself – your past, your present, and your future
- Learn positive coping strategies to maximize the strengths that you already have and learn more to add to your skill-set
- Feel empowered to make the necessary changes to help you be who you want to be
I help people address concerns related to:
- Personal, relational, and professional boundaries
- Self-confidence and perfectionism
- Coronavirus COVID-19 self-care and concerns: fear, anxiety, powerlessness, grief, and loss
- Trauma, PTSD and healing
- Self-care and wellness, anxiety and stress reduction
- Goal setting and achievement
- Healthy relationships
- Holistic self-care personally and professionally
- Life transitions
- Relationships (whether staying together, breaking-up, or co-parenting)
- Sexual health and healing
- Political Trauma Stress
- Anti-racism and white privilege work
- Oppression fatigue
- Compassion fatigue, Burnout, and Vicarious Trauma
- Moral Injury
- Life-work-family-personal balance
- Coming Out
- Negotiating poly or kink in relationships
- Gender and Sexual Expansive Humans
Coaching, Counseling, Consulting, and Training for the Socially Conscious | Irene Greene MSED
To learn about the individual and relationship, group, and training services offered by Irene, schedule your complimentary 30-minute consultation.