ALL SERVICES ARE CURRENTLY ONLY OFFERED ONLINE THROUGH TELEHEALTH
I offer online (telehealth) for coaching, relationship, individual, consulting, and support groups. I have offered telehealth services for about 10 years.
While meeting in person is often a preferred method of connecting, there are situations when this option is not possible or preferable. The circumstances could be a:
- community or national health or natural disaster, i.e., COVID-19
- the client(s) lives or works a distance from my office
- the client needs a crisis or support phone call between regularly scheduled in-person sessions
- the client has transportation, childcare, privacy, safety, accessibility and/or physical challenges
- the client is out of town or in the hospital
- the client has travel challenges because of inclement weather
For about 10 years I have had a number of clients who connect with me using phone or video because they permanently or temporarily live or work outside of the Twin Cities or are outside of the country.
Confidentiality and visual telecommunications
Your confidentiality and privacy are very important to me. For my coaching and consultation visual telecommunications services, I have developed extensive confidentiality policies, emergency emotional and self-care procedures, and a specific consent form. These policies and procedures are guided by (and exceed) the HIPPA and HITECH privacy rules and standards for telecommunications.
Clients who prefer visual telecommunications have the option to use Zoom, Skype, or FaceTime. However, neither of these forms is a guaranteed format for client confidentiality. We will review the different options of communication, and my telecommunication policies and procedures during your free 30-minute phone consultation appointment.
Contact for more information and to schedule your free 30-minute phone consultation.